Page 1 of 5
One and a half patterns are finished, two and a half to go. While there’s still space, any patterns you would like to see (I have Ten+TARDIS and Eleven+TARDIS so far)?
Wonky first draft finished! Prettier version will follow when I’ve done some adjustments (the centre is too boring for my taste) and gotten knives for proper cutting so I don’t make so many spelling mistakes.
Printable pattern in the making!
So far there’s only the one set, but I’m currently working on a new one :) I would have started sooner but I’ve been frightfully busy and I’m still missing good knives to try out the patterns.
But there’s definitely a Gallifreyan one going to be in there, and if you say you like the Ten/TARDIS one I can do that as well. And I hope you will find them useful!
For all those who are waiting for new snowflakes: This is the sketch for the one I’m currently doing.
Not sure if I’m finished or should I crochet fingers on it?
Aaah, I’m afraid there’s only one set…
It being Christmas and all that I am working on a new one, and as soon as I get paper and knives I will actually be able to test my designs.
But if you like them, may I suggest that in the meantime you look through the snowflake tag on my blog (and tell me which one you would like to see templated)?
I thought that since you people liked the Whoflakes so much and I got so many new followers I could thank you by treating you to some: I’ll give some away!
- There are six small ones and three big ones: Of the three winners each can choose two out of the small ones and one big one.
- Regarding that: First come, first serve. Whoever claims a snowflake first gets it.
- You don’t have to be following me
- Likes will count, but I won’t count more than one reblog (let’s keep it fair, eh?). That makes two entries in total per person
- The giveaway will end on Saturday, 1st September, 6pm GMT
- The usual: Winner chosen by random number generator, have your askbox open, I ship to Gallifrey and Middle-earth etc.
And by the way, if you don’t win or want a certain flake (or any motive) really really badly - I’m always happy to make it for you. Just not somewhere in the next few weeks, I’m afraid.